Bidyut Kumar Bhattacharyya
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. (Hons.) in Mechanical Engineering in 1980 from Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Gujarat
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Production) in 1982 from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Gujarat
- Ph. D. degree in Engineering from Jadavpur University, Kolkata in 2000
- Office: 2668 4561-4564 (Ext. 279)
- Resedence: +91 98304 32255
- E-mail: email@example.com
Area of Research
- Advance Manufacturing System
- Quality and Production Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operation Research and Occupational Health Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- Production Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Quality Management System
- Operational Research
- Human Resource Management
Recent Publications (Last 10)
- P. Das, B. K. Bhattacharyya, S.Datta, “A Comparative Study for Modelling of Hot Rolled Steel Plate Classification Using A StatisticalApproach and Neural Net System,”Material and Manufacturing process, vol. 21, pp. 747-755, 2007.
- S.Mukherjee, B.K.Bhattacharyya, N.R.Bandopadhyay, “Reasons for NonUtilisationof Institutional Health Care Service in Rural West Bengal: Perspective,”Decision, IIM, Kolkata, vol.45, pp. 104-110,2007.
- P. Das, S. Mukherjee, S. Ganguly, B. K. Bhattacharyya, S. Dutta, “Genetic Algorithm based optimization for multiphysical properties of HSLA steel through hybridization of neural network & desirability function,” Computational Material Science,Vol. 45,pp. 104-110, 2009.
- S. K. Maity, B. K. Bhattacharyya, B. Bhattacharyya, “A Case Study on Municipality Solid Waste Management in Salt Lake City”,International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST), vol. III, no. 8, 2011.
- S. Ray, P. Das, B.K. Bhattacharya, “Prevention of Industrial Accidents Using Six Sigma Approach”, International Journal ofLean Six Sigma, vol. II, no. 3, 2011.
- S. Ray, P. Das, B.K. Bhattacharya, “Measuring Six Sigma Project Effectiveness Using Fuzzy Approach”, Quality and Reliability Engineering International, published online in Wiley Library, 2012.
- P. Mukherjee, S. Chakraborty,B.K. Bhattacharyya, “A Software Model for Managing Productivity in Small and Medium CommercialPrinting Organizatios”, Perspectives on Management, BiannualJournal of management Education, vol 3, no.7 & 8 September2011.
- M. Ganguly, B.K.Bhattacharyya, A.Sen “Organizational commitment: an empirical study on public and private sector enterprises”,Perspectives on Management,,BiannualJournal of Management Education Centre, vol.3, no.7, 2011.
- S. Das and B.K. Bhattacharyya, “Estimation of Municipal Solid Waste Generation and Future Trends in Greater Metropolitan Regions of Kolkata, India,” Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management Innovation, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 31-38., 2014, doi:10.2991/jiemi.2014.1.1.3.
- S. Das and B.K. Bhattacharyya, “Optimization of municipal solid waste collection and transportation routes,” Waste Management, vol. 43, pp. 9-18., 2015, doi:10.1016/j.wasman.2015.06.033.