Dr. Indrajit Banerjee
Department of Information Technology
- Ph.D. in Information Technology from Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
- M.Tech. degree in Information Technology from Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
Honours, Awards, Recognition
- Chester Sall Award by IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, USA. (For “Obstacle Avoidance Routing Scheme through Optimal Sink Movement for Home Monitoring and Mobile Robotic Devices” in 2016.
- Best paper award for Goal Based Threat Modeling for Peer-to-Peer Cloud”, Twelfth International Conference on Data Mining and Warehousing, ICDMW 2016, August 19-21, 2016
- Has received the IBM India University Relation Award in August 2011-12.
- Best paper Award for “FFMS: Fuzzy Based Fault Management Scheme in WSN” in 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computing and communications, Kochi, India, August 9-11, 2012.
- Best Paper Award for Load reduction with multiple mobile sinks in wireless sensor networks”, IEEE Students' Technology Symposium (TechSym), IIT-Kharagpur, 2014.
- Office: 2668 4561 to 63 (Ext. 861)
- Office: Department of Information Technology, IIEST-S, Howrah-711103, West Bengal, India
- Residential: 51/20 Bamacharan Roy Road, Umapally, Behala- 700034, Kolkata West Bengal
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Research
- Wireless Sensor network
- Internet of Things.
- N Ghosh, I Banerjee, RS Sherratt, “On-demand fuzzy clustering and ant-colony optimisation based mobile data collection in wireless sensor network”, Wireless Networks, 1-17, 2017 in press
- N Nesa, T Ghosh, I Banerjee, “Non-parametric sequence-based learning approach for outlier detection in IoT”, Future Generation Computer Systems, 2017 in press
- N Ghosh, R Sett, I Banerjee, “An efficient trajectory based routing scheme for delay-sensitive data in wireless sensor network”, Computers & Electrical Engineering 64, 288-304, 2017
- N Nesa, I Banerjee, “IoT-Based Sensor Data Fusion for Occupancy Sensing Using Dempster–Shafer Evidence Theory for Smart Buildings”, IEEE Internet of Things Journal 4 (5), 1563-1570, 2017
- Nashreen Nesa, Indrajit Banerjee, "IoT-based Sensor Data Fusion for Occupancy Sensing using Dempster-Shafer Evidence Theory for Smart Buildings”, IEEE Internet of Things Journal
- Prasenjit Chanak, Indrajit Banerjee, R Simon Sherratt, “Energy-aware distributed routing algorithm to tolerate network failure in wireless sensor networks”, Ad Hoc Networks Elsevier, Vol: 56, 2017/3/1, pp: 158-172. doi>org/10.1016/j.adhoc.2016.12.006.
- Prasenjit Chanak, Indrajit Banerjee, R Simon Sherratt, “Mobile sink based fault diagnosis scheme for wireless sensor networks’’, Journal of Systems and Software Elsevier, 2016, Vol: 119, pp:45-57, doi> 10.1016/j.jss.2016.05.041.
- Prasenjit Chanak, Indrajit Banerjee, “Fuzzy rule-based faulty node classification and management scheme for large scale wireless sensor networks”, Expert Systems with Applications. DOI:10.1016/j.eswa.2015.09.040
- Nimisha Ghosh, Indrajit Banerjee, “An Energy-Efficient Path Determination Strategy for Mobile Data Collectors in Wireless Sensor Network”, Computer and Electrical Engineering (CAEE), DOI: 10.1016/j.compeleceng.2015.09.004.
- Prasenjit Chanak, Indrajit Banerjee, and R. S. Sherratt, “Simultaneous Mobile Sink Allocation in Home Environments with Applications in Mobile Consumer Robotics,” IEEE Transaction on Consumer Electronics, vol.61, no.2, pp 181-188, 2015. DOI: 10.1109/TCE.2015.7150572.
- Prasenjit Chanak, Indrajit Banerjee, Hafizur Rahaman, “Load Management Police for Energy Holes Reduction in Wireless Sensor Networks,” Journal of Computers & Electrical Engineering. DOI:10.1016/j.compeleceng.2015.05.013.
- Prasenjit Chanak, Indrajit Banerjee, J. Wang, and R. S. Sherratt, “Obstacle Avoidance Routing Scheme through Optimal Sink Movement for Home Monitoring and Mobile Robotic Consumer Devices,” IEEE Transaction on Consumer Electronics, 2014, vol. 60 (4), pp. 596-606. DOI: 10.1109/TCE.2014.7027292.
- Indrajit Banerjee, Prasenjit Chanak, Tuhina Samanta, Hafijur Rahaman “EFDR: Effective Fault Detection and Routing Scheme for Wireless Sensor Network”, Journal of Computers & Electrical Engineering, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. pp. 291-306, 2014, DOI: 10.1016/j.compeleceng.2013.04.027.
- Prasenjit Chanak, Hafijur Rahaman, Tuhina Samanta, Indrajit Banerjee “FTMRS: Fault Tolerance Routing Scheme for Wireless Sensor Network”, Journal of wireless & Mobil Networks (JWMN), vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 33-45, 2013. DOI: 10.5121/ijwmn.2013.5203
- Prasenjit Chanak, Indrajit Banerjee, “Energy Efficient Fault Tolerance Multi path Scheme for Wireless Sensor Network”, The Journal Posts and Telecommunications, (Elsevier) vol. 20. No. 2, pp. 42-48, 2013. DOI: 10.1016/S1005-8885(13)60107-7.
- Data Abstraction and Problem Solving with JAVATM Walls and Mirrors , 3rd Edition 2011, Janet J Prichard [Bryant University] ,Frank Carrano [University of Rock Island], Indrajit Banerjee [Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur], (International Edition contribution) Pearson. ISBN 13:978-0-273-75120-5.