Dr. Indrajit Banerjee
Department of Information Technology
- Ph.D. in Information Technology from Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
- M.Tech. degree in Information Technology from Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
Honours, Awards, Recognition
- Chester Sall Award by IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, USA. (For “Obstacle Avoidance Routing Scheme through Optimal Sink Movement for Home Monitoring and Mobile Robotic Devices” in 2016.
- Best paper award for Goal Based Threat Modeling for Peer-to-Peer Cloud”, Twelfth International Conference on Data Mining and Warehousing, ICDMW 2016, August 19-21, 2016
- Has received the IBM India University Relation Award in August 2011-12.
- Best paper Award for “FFMS: Fuzzy Based Fault Management Scheme in WSN” in 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computing and communications, Kochi, India, August 9-11, 2012.
- Best Paper Award for Load reduction with multiple mobile sinks in wireless sensor networks”, IEEE Students' Technology Symposium (TechSym), IIT-Kharagpur, 2014.
- Office: 2668 4561 to 63 (Ext. 861)
- Office: Department of Information Technology, IIEST-S, Howrah-711103, West Bengal, India
- Residential: 51/20 Bamacharan Roy Road, Umapally, Behala- 700034, Kolkata West Bengal
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Research
- Wireless Sensor network
- Internet of Things.
- Nashreen Nesa, Tania Ghosh, Indrajit Banerjee, “Non-parametric sequence-based learning approach for outlier detection in IoT”, Future Generation Comp. Syst. 82: 412-421 (2018)
- Nashreen Nesa, Tania Ghosh, Indrajit Banerjee, “iGRM: Improved Grey Relational Model and Its Ensembles for Occupancy Sensing in Internet of Things Applications”, ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD), Vol 12, pp 47, 2018.
- Chinmoy Ghorai, Indrajit Banerjee, “A constrained Delaunay Triangulation based RSUs deployment strategy to cover a convex region with obstacles for maximizing communications probability between V2I”, Vehicular Communications 13: 89-103 (2018)
- Nashreen Nesa, Tania Ghosh, Indrajit Banerjee, “Outlier detection in sensed data using statistical learning models for IoT”, Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), 2018 IEEE, pp 1-6.
- Mrinmoy Sen, Indrajit Banerjee, Tuhina Samanta, “Enhanced Network Coverage Based on Mobile Sink Management in Wireless sensor network”, Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking, 2018 pp50.
- Nimisha Ghosh, Indrajit Banerjee, Application of mobile sink in wireless sensor networks, 10th International Conference on Communication Systems & Networks (COMSNETS), 2018, pp 507-509.
- Debasmita Ghosh, Indrajit Banerjee, “A Fuzzy based Analysis for Indentifying Public Awarness in Renewable Energy Uses: A Case Study of Kolkata, India”, Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, 2018, Vol 8, pp 71-85
- Nimisha Ghosh, Indrajit Banerjee, R Simon Sherratt, “On-demand fuzzy clustering and ant-colony optimisation based mobile data collection in wireless sensor network”, Springer US Wireless Networks, 2017, pp 1-17.
- N Nesa, T Ghosh, I Banerjee, “Non-parametric sequence-based learning approach for outlier detection in IoT”, Future Generation Computer Systems, 2017
- Nashreen Nesa, Indrajit Banerjee, "IoT-based Sensor Data Fusion for Occupancy
Sensing using Dempster-Shafer Evidence Theory
for Smart Buildings”, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Journal 4 (5), 1563-1570
- N Ghosh, R Sett, I Banerjee, “An efficient trajectory based routing scheme for delay-sensitive data in wireless sensor network”, Computers & Electrical Engineering, 2017.
- Prasenjit Chanak, Indrajit Banerjee, R Simon Sherratt, “Energy-aware distributed routing algorithm to tolerate network failure in wireless sensor networks”, Ad Hoc Networks Elsevier, Vol: 56, 2017/3/1, pp: 158-172. doi>org/10.1016/j.adhoc.2016.12.006
- Data Abstraction and Problem Solving with JAVATM Walls and Mirrors , 3rd Edition 2011, Janet J Prichard [Bryant University] ,Frank Carrano [University of Rock Island], Indrajit Banerjee [Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur], (International Edition contribution) Pearson. ISBN 13:978-0-273-75120-5.