Dr. Koustuv Debnath
Professor & Head
Aerospace Engineering & Applied Mechanics
- Office: +91 33 2668 – 4561 to 63 (Extn. : 277, 649)
- Mobile: +91 98304 34409
- Residence: A 64 Purbadiganta, Santoshpur, Kolkata 700075
- EMail: email@example.com
Area of Research
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Hydraulic Machines
- Fluid Turbulence
- Low Speed Aerodynamics
- Engineering Drawing
Recent Publications (Last 10)
- Barman K, Debnath K and Mazumder BS (2017). “Higher-order turbulence statistics of wave–current flow over a submerged hemisphere”. Fluid Dynamic Research, 49(2).
- Roy, S. K, Debnath K and Mazumder BS (2017). Distribution of eddy scales for wave current combined flow. Applied Ocean Research, 63, 170-183.
- Barman K, Debnath K and Mazumder BS (2017). Turbulence study over submerged obstacles on waves and currents combined flow, ISH Journal of Hydraulic Engineering,
- Singh, S. and Debnath, K. (2016). “Combined effect of wave and current in free surface turbulent flow”, Ocean Engineering, 127, 170-189.
- Singh, S. K., Debnath, K. & Mazumder, B. S. (2016). “Change in turbulent flow structure over rough-bed under combined wave-current motions.” ISH J. Hydraul Eng., Taylor and Francis group, 22(3), 305-313, ISSN: 0971-5010 (Print) 2164-3040 (Online), DOI: 10.1080/09715010.2016.1192496.
- Singh, S. and Debnath, K. (2016). “Turbulence characteristics of flow under combined wave-current motion”. Journal of offshore mechanics and arctic engineering, ASME, 139(2).
- Barman, K. and Debnath, K. (2016). Turbulent wakes behind bed-mounted hemispheres in co-existing surface wave” International journal of fluid mechanics research, 44 (1).
- Singh, S., Debnath, K., and Mazumder, B. (2016). “Spatially averaged turbulent flow over cubical roughness in wave-current co-existing environment.” Coastal Engineering, Elsevier, 114, 77-85, ISSN: 0378-3839, DOI: 10.1016/j.coastaleng.2016.04.013
- Singh S K, Debnath K and Mazumder BS (2016). “Turbulence statistics of wave-current flow over a submerged cube”. Journal of waterway, Port, coastal, and Ocean Engineering (ASCE). 142(3), 04015027-1-20. ISSN: 0733-950X DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)WW.1943-5460.0000329. [Impact factor 1.107]
- Barman K, Debnath K and Mazumder BS (2016). “Turbulence between two inline hemispherical obstacles under wave-current interactions”. Advance in Water Resources, Elsevier. 88, 32-52, Doi: 10.1016/j.advwatres.2015.12.001.