Dr. Pritam Saha
- Ph.D. (Engg) 2013
Area of Work
- Transportation Engineering
- Office : 2668 4561 to 63, (ext-667)
- Residence : +91 98319 42049
- Fax : 2668 2916/4564
- Residential : Qtr. No. B 244, IIEST, Shibpur campus, Howrah – 711103
- Office : Department of Civil Engineering, IIEST Shibpur, Howrah - 711103
- E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Interest
- Traffic Operation and Management
- Urban Transportation Planning
- Traffic safety
- Pavement Evaluation
Research papers published (Last 10)
- Saha, P., Sarkar, A. K. & Pal, M. (2015). Assessment of Level-of-Service of Two-Lane Highways with Heterogeneous Traffic. 94th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB), Transportation Research Board of the National Academics, Washington, D.C.
- Roy, R., Saha, P. & Sarkar, A. K. (2015). Time Headway Modeling of Mixed Traffic on Two-Lane Highways. 3rd Conference of the Transportation Research Group of India (3rd CTRG) in Kolkata (Communicated).
- Das, S., Mukherjee, D., Saha, P. & Roy, S. K. (2015). Characteristics of Pedestrian Traffic on Sidewalks: a case study in Kolkata Metropolis. 3rd Conference of the Transportation Research Group of India (3rd CTRG) in Kolkata (Communicated).
- Saha, P., Sarkar, A. K. & Pal, M. (2015). Evaluation of speed-flow characteristics on two-lane highways with mixed traffic. Transport, Taylor & Francis, DOI: 10.3846/16484142.2015.1004369.
- Saha, P., Sarkar, A. K. & Pal, M. (2015). Evaluation of Performance Measures of Two-Lane highways under Heterogeneous Traffic. Pertanika Journal of Science & Technology, 23 (2): 223 - 239.
- Saha, P., Pal. M. & Sarkar, A. K. (2013). Study on percent time-spent following: a performance measure for two-lane highways. Advances in Civil Engineering and Building Materials, Taylor & Francis Group, London, 899-902.
- Saha, P., Bhadra, A., Reddy, N. S. & Sarkar, A. K. (2013). Method of identifying low performance vehicles in heterogeneous traffic on two-lane highways. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Elsevier, 104, 526-532.
- Saha, P., Sarkar, A. K. & Pal, M. (2013). Field evaluation of percent time spent following on two-lane highways under mixed traffic situation. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Building Materials, 3(4), 192-198.
- Saha, P., Sarkar, A. K. & Pal, M. (2012). Speed Distribution of Heterogeneous Traffic on a Two-lane Highway Passing through Peri-urban Area. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 7(10), 1115-1121.
- Saha, P., Sarkar, A. K. & Pal, M. (2013). Evaluation of limiting speed of slower vehicles: a major variable causing platoon on two-lane highways. Communicated in International Journal of Civil Engineering, Academic Publication Council, Iran University of Science & Technology.