Dr. Sudip Ghosh
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- B.E (Mech.) from University of North Bengal.
- M.E (Mech) from Bengal Engineering College (Deemed University) (Now IIEST, Shibpur)
- Ph.D (Engineering) from Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
- Office: 2668 4561-4564 (Ext. 800, 796)
- Residence: +91 9836335270
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Research
- Clean Coal Technology
- Renewable Energy
- Greenhouse Technology
- Power Plant Engineering (8th Sem)
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning (7th Sem)
- Boiler & Steam Turbine (6th Sem)
- Heat Power (5th Sem)
- Alternative Energy
- Greenhouse Technology
Recent Publications (Last 10)
- Mondal P., Ghosh S., Bio- gasification based externally fired combined cogeneration plant: Thermo-economic and Exergo-economic Analyses, Int Journal of Exergy In press.
- S. Samanta & S. Ghosh, Efficiency improvement and CO2 emission reduction of coal fired power plant by repowering through pressurized pulverized coal combustion and waste heated feed water heating, Journal of Power Technologies, In press.
- P. Mondal, K. Mondal & S. Ghosh, Bio- gasification Based Distributed Power Generation System Employing Indirectly Heated GT and Supercritical ORC: Energetic and Exergetic Performance Assessment, International Journal of Renewable Energy Research, 2015, Vol. 5, Issue. 3, pp. 773-781, ISSN: 1309- 0127.
- S. Samanta & S. Ghosh, A techno-economic analysis of partial repowering of a 210 MW coal fired power plant, Advances in Energy Research, 2015, Vol. 5, Issue. 3, pp. 167-179
- S. Mukhopadhyay & S. Ghosh, MW Level Solar Powered Combined Cycle Plant with Thermal Storage: Thermodynamic Performance Prediction, International Journal of Renewable Energy Research, Vol-4, Issue4, 2014 pp.832-840
- S. Mukhopadhyay & S. Ghosh, Energetic and Exergetic Performance Analyses of Solar Dish Based CO2 Combined Cycle, International Journal of Thermodynamics, Vol. 17, Issue 2, 2014, pp. 97-105
- R Maity, S Ghosh, S De, Cracking of tar by steam reforming and hydrogenation – An equilibrium model development, Biomass Conversion & Biorefinery, Vol. 3, Issue 2, June 2013, pp.103-111
- N S Burman, S Ghosh & S De, Gasification of biomass in a fixed bed downdraft gasifier – a realistic model including tar, Bioresource Technology Mar, 2012, pp.505-11.
- A. Ganguly & S. Ghosh, Performance Analysis of a Floriculture Greenhouse Powered by Integrated Solar PV-Fuel Cell System, ASME Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, Vol.133(4) (doi:10.1115/1.4004036), 2011.
- F.P. Nagel, S. Ghosh, C. Pitta, T.J. Schildhauer, S. Biollaz, Biomass integrated gasification fuel cell systems - Concept development and experimental results, Biomass and Bioenergy, Vol.35, Issue 1, pp.354-362, 2011.