Dr. AMIT ROY CHOWDHURY
Department of Aerospace Engg. & Applied Mechanics
- PhD- Jadavpur university (1997)
- M.Tech- IIT Kharagpur (1992)
- B.E- B.E College, Shibpur (1989).
- Phone: 2668-4561 (Ext:694)
- Mobile: +91-9830465710
- Email: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Research
- Finite Element Method
- Solid Mechanics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Drawing
- Finite Element Analysis-II
- Roy, S., Dey, S., Khutia, N., Chowdhury, A.R. and Datta, S., 2018. Design of patient specific dental implant using FE analysis and computational intelligence techniques. Applied Soft Computing, 65, pp.272-279.
- Biswas, J.K., Rana, M., Majumder, S., Karmakar, S.K. and Roychowdhury, A., 2018. Effect of two-level pedicle-screw fixation with different rod materials on lumbar spine: A finite element study. Journal of Orthopaedic Science. 2018 Mar;23(2):258-265.
- Roy, S., Das, M., Chakraborty, P., Biswas, J.K., Chatterjee, S., Khutia, N., Saha, S. and RoyChowdhury, A., 2017. Optimal selection of dental implant for different bone conditions based on the mechanical response. Acta of bioengineering and biomechanics, 19(2): 11-20.
- Sahoo, A., Majumder, S. and Roychowdhury, A., 2017. Car occupant response: finite element analysis of knee-thigh-hip complex under frontal impact. International Journal of Vehicle Safety, 9(4), pp.311-327.
- Paul, S., Pal, A., Choudhury, A.R., Bodhak, S., Balla, V.K., Sinha, A. and Das, M., 2017. Effect of trace elements on the sintering effect of fish scale derived hydroxyapatite and its bioactivity. Ceramics International, 43(17), pp.15678-15684.
- Pal, A., Maity, S., Chabri, S., Bera, S., Chowdhury, A.R., Das, M. and Sinha, A., 2017. Mechanochemical synthesis of nanocrystalline hydroxyapatite from Mercenaria clam shells and phosphoric acid. Biomedical Physics & Engineering Express, 3(1), p.015010.
- Pal, Anindya, Sudeep Paul, Amit Roy Choudhury, Vamsi Krishna Balla, Mitun Das, and Arijit Sinha. "Synthesis of hydroxyapatite from Lates calcarifer fish bone for biomedical applications." Materials Letters 203 (2017): 89-92.
- Roy, S., Khutia, N., Das, D., Das, M., Balla, V.K., Bandyopadhyay, A. and Chowdhury, A.R., 2016. Understanding compressive deformation behavior of porous Ti using finite element analysis. Materials Science and Engineering: C, 64, pp.436-443.
- Majumder, S., Chowdhury, A.R. and Saha, S., 2016. Electromagnetic Response of Bones Adjacent to the Dental Root Before and After Dental Implantation. Journal of long-term effects of medical implants, 26(4). 295-302
- Talukdar R.G., Das M., Majumder S., Choudhury, A.R., 2015Optimization of Solid UHMWPE with porosity as an cervical disc implant. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 10(S11): 10511–10515