Dr. DEBASIS MITRA
Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- PhD: 2015 [Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, India].
- Dissertation: Miniaturized Antenna Design with Enhanced Radiation Characteristics
- M.Tech: 2009[RF and Microwave Engineering under the dept. of Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering (E&ECE), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, India.]
- B.E: 2003[Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, B.E College(D.U), Shibpur.]
- Mobile: 033-2668-4561 to 63, (ext-493) mobile:(+91)9007418685
- Permanent address:145 Sukanta Sarani, P.O-Bhadrakali, DIST-Hooghly, PIN-712232 West Bengal, INDIA.
- Email: email@example.com@rediffmail.com
Area of Research
- Antenna Engineering for Biomedical application
- Electromagnetic Metamaterials
- Wireless Power Transfer using Metamaterials
- Microwave Application
- Optoelectronics and Optical Communications
- Microwave Circuits
- Antenna Engineering
- RADAR Signal Processing
Recent Publications (Last 10)
1. Bratin Ghosh, Moinul Haque, and Debasis Mitra, “Miniaturization of Slot Antennas using Slit and strip Loading”, IEEE Transactions on Antennas & Propagation ,Vol 59, Issue 10, Oct 2011.
2. Debasis Mitra, and S. R. Bhadra Chaudhuri, “CPW-fed miniaturized Split Ring loaded Slot Antenna”, WILEY Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol 54, Issue 8, Aug 2012.
3. Debasis Mitra, S Paul, D.Bhattacharya, and Sekhar Ranjan Bhadra Chaudhuri, WILEY Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol 55, Issue 11, Nov 2013.
4. Debasis Mitra, A. Sarkhel, O. Kundu, and S. R. Bhadra Chaudhuri, “Design of compact and high directive slot antennas using grounded metamaterial slab”, IEEE Antennas & Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 14, 2015.
5. Debasis Mitra, B. Ghosh, A. Sarkhel, and S. R. Bhadra Chaudhuri, “Miniaturized Ring Slot Antenna with Enhanced Radiation Characteristics using Metamaterial”, IEEE Transactions on Antennas & Propagation., Vol. 64, NO. 1, p.p. 300-305, January, 2016.
6. Abhishek Sarkhel, Debasis Mitra, and S. R. Bhadra Chaudhuri, “A compact metamaterial with multi-band negative-index characteristics”, Appl. Phys. A, Vol-122, pp.471:1-10, March 2016.
7. Tarakeswar Shaw, Aritra Roy, and Debasis Mitra, "Efficiency Enhancement of Wireless Power Transfer System Using MNZ Metamaterials," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 68, 11–19, 2016.
8. Gopinath Samanta, Debasis Mitra, and S. R. Bhadra Chaudhuri, "Miniaturization and bandwidth enhancement of a CPW-fed annular slot antenna using RIS," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, vol. 65, pp.109-116, 2017.
9. Jeet Ghosh and Debasis Mitra “Mutual coupling reduction in planar antenna by graphene metasurface for THz application,” Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, DOI: 10.1080/09205071.2016.1277959, pp-1-10, 2017.
10. Gopinath Samanta, Debasis Mitra, and S. R. Bhadra Chaudhuri, “Miniaturization of a patch antenna using circular reactive impedance substrate”. International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Wiley, DOI: 10.1002/mmce.21126, 2017.