Department of Electrical Engineering
- Office: 620
Area of Research
- Power Quality in Power Electronics
- Embedded Systems
- Motion Control
- Industrial Electronics / Power Electronics
- Digital Computer Principle
- Microprocessors and Interfacing
- Process Control Instrumentation
- DSP and Embedded Systems
- Power Electronics I
- Power Electronics II
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
- Microprocessors in Instrumentation and Control
- R.Chattopadhyay, S.Chakrabarty, M.Sadhukhan, D.Ganguly, P.Syam, A.Sutradhar, C.R.Mahata, “Scientific Basis Of Homoeopathy: Convergence Towards The Concept Of Induced Molecular Structure” , LIGA Congress 2011, 1-4 December, 2011.
- R.Chattopadhyay, S.Chakrabarty, M.Sadhukhan, D.Ganguly, P.Syam, A.Sutradhar, C.R.Mahata, “Dielectric Dispersion Studies of Some Potentised Homoeopathic Medicines vis-a-vis concept of induced structure within the vehicle” , LIGA Congress 2011, 1-4 December, 2011.
- Nutan Saha, Debjani Ganguly, Prasid Syam, “ Use of wavelets for the frequency spectrum analysis of a cycloconverter”, 3rd IEEE International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies (ICSET’12), Kathmandu, Nepal, 24 – 27 September 2012.
- Nutan Saha, Debjani Ganguly and Prasid Syam. Article: A Comparison In Performance Of Circulating Current And Non Circulating Current Cycloconverter. IJCA Proceedings on International Conference and workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology (ICWET 2012) icwet(11):7-11, March 2012. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA.
- S. Sahana, V. Gupta, B. Roy, D. Ganguly, “Daylight Responsive Automatic Dimming Circuit for Compact Fluorescent Lamp”, Ntional Conference on Control, Sensor, Transducer and Signal Conditioning (CSTS-2012), BPPIMT, 28 April, 2012.
- V. Gupta S. Sahana, B. Roy, D. Ganguly, “Design and Development of Compact Fluorescent Lamp Dimmer Circuit”, Ntional Conference on Control, Sensor, Transducer and Signal Conditioning (CSTS-2012), BPPIMT, 28 April, 2012.
- A. Datta, D. Ganguly, T. Patra, S. Akhuli, “Experimental results on low cost microcontroller based DC drive implementation”, Second International Conference on Electrical Energy Systems (ICEES -2014), SSN College of Engineering, Kalavakkam, India, 7-9 January, 2014.
- D. Ganguly, S. Sen, P.Syam, “Real time Prony Analysis for Detection of Harmonics and Interharmonics in a Power Electronic Converter”, Michael Faraday IET International Summit (MFIIS), September 12-13, 2015, Kolkata.