Prof. Netai Chandra Dey
Department of Minning Engineering
- PhD (Mining Machine) BESU in 2000
- PG Diploma (Ecology and Environment), Indian Institute of Ecology & Environment (IIEE) in 1997
- First Class Coal (FCC) Mine Managership Competency Certificate, DGMS Ministry of Labour in1990
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mining) BE College Shibpur (Calcutta University) in 1986
- Office:26684561/62 Extn 276/475
- Mobile: 9433524339
- Email: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Research
- Mine system simulation focusing on Machines
- Physical Ergonomics
- Mine Safety and Legislation
- Underground Coal Mining
- Underground Mining Machinery
- Mines Act Rules and Legislation
Safety and Ergonomics
- Mine Safety Engineering
Recent Publications (Last 10)
- GourabDhara Sharma, Shibaji Dey, N.C. Dey. (2016) Rationalising postural demand of side discharge loading machine operators with respect to musculoskeletal pain and discomfort in underground coal mines in India: International Journal of Human Factors and Ergonomics. 4(1).60-72 Scopus Indexed
- Dey N. C., Nath S., Sharma G. D., Dey S. C. (2015), “An Inventory approach to humanizing work and work environment in Indian underground coal mines”, Research Updates in Medical Sciences (RUMeS), ISSN-2289-2141, Vol 3, Issue 3, Page 10-18.
- Dey N. C., Sharma G D and Nath S, Mallik A (2014); “Environmental impact on physiological responses of underground coal miners in eastern part of India”, Journal of Human Ergology, Japan, ISSN 35-4144; Vol 43, No.2. Scopus Indexed
- Mohan V and Dey NC (2014); “Assessment of ground vibration and plotting of contour map of surface mine blasting” Springer Issue (Journal of the Institution of Engineers, India): DOI 10.1007/s40033-014-0037-5 Series D: ISSN 2250-2122, March (2014), Pages 1-6.
- Saha R, Dey N. C., Sharma G D and Nath S (2013); “Cardiovascular Demand of Roof Drilling Job in Coal Mines of Eastern India” Research updates in Medical Sciences, Malaysia, volume 1, ISSN-2289-2141, Issue 2 : 2013 : 21-29.
- Dey N. C., Dhara Sharma G (2013), “A Critical Study on the Underground Environment of Coal Mines in India - an Ergonomic Approach” Springer Issue (Journal of the Institution of Engineers, India): Series D: Volume 94:1-6, DOI 10.1007/s40033-013-0023-3; ISSN 2250-2122Issue 1, April (2013), Pages 1-6.
- Dey N. C., Pal S. (2012), “A look into miners health in prevailing ambience of underground coal mine environment”, Springer Issue (Journal of The Institution of Engineers, India): Series D: ISSN 2250-2122, Volume 93, Issue 1, May (2012), Page 37-42.
- Saha R, Dey N. C., Samanta A, Biswas R (2011), “Maximum Aerobic Capacity of Underground Coal Miners in India”, Journal of Environmental and Public Health (Egypt), Volume 2011, Article ID 232168, ISSN -16879805, 6 pages DOI:10.1155/2011/232168. Scopus Indexed
- aha R, Dey N. C., Samanta A (2010); “Cardiac workload of dressers in underground manual coal mines”; Journal of Institute of Medicine (Nepal), ISSN 0259-0972,Vol:32; Issue:2.
- Saha R, Dey N. C., Samanta A, R.Biswas (2010), “Evaluation of physiological strain of shovellers in underground coal mines in India”, Journal of Ergonomics Society of South Africa; ISSN 10 10 2728; Vol:22;No:2,page(33-48).