Dr. Santi P. Maity
Professor, Information Technology
Post-Doctoral (Laboratoire des Signaux et Systems , France from January, 2009 to July, 2009, Feb. 2011 to July 2011)
Ph. D in Computer Science and Technology (IIEST, Shibpur, India in association with Machine Intelligence Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India)
M. Tech in Microwaves (The University of Burdwan, 1997)
M. Tech project in Time and Frequency Section, National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi
B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (The University of Burdwan, 1993 )
Department of Information Technology
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
Howrah – 711103, India
Voice: +91-33-2668 4561/62/63 Ext. 858
Fax: (+91) (33) 2668 2916/4564
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
AREA OF RESEARCH
- Cognitive Radio: Cooperative Spectrum Sensing, Joint Spectrum Sensing and Data Transmission, Energy Efficient Cognitive Radio Network, Energy-Spectrum Efficient Trade-off
- MC-CDMA : Power and Spectral Efficient System Design, Multi User Detection, Optimal Power Control
- Digital Watermarking and Secret Sharing: Optimization, Communication Theoretic, Signal Processing and Wavelet Theory Based, Soft-computing, Access control, Error Concealment, Reversible Watermarking, VLSI Architecture, Compressive watermark Detection
- Compressed Sensing: Image Reconstruction, Segmentation, Transmission on Radio channel –LDPC and MIMO
- Diabetic Retinopathy: Vessel Extraction, Lesion Detection, Stage Detection
- Advanced Communication Systems
- Digital Voice and Picture Processing
- Signals, Systems and Circuits
- Information and Coding Theory
- Digital Signal Processing
- Image Processing and Pattern Recognition
RECENT PUBLICATIONS (LAST 10)
Avik Baneerjee, Anal Paul, Santi P. Maity, “Joint Power Allocation and Route Selection for Outage Minimization in Multihop Cognitive Radio Networks with Energy Harvesting”, IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking (Article in Press)
Sudeshna Sil Kar, Santi P. Maity, Automatic Detection of Retinal Lesions for Screening of Diabetic Retinopathy, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, DOI 10.1109/TBME.2017.2707578 (Article in Press).
Anirban Bose, Santi P. Maity, Spread Spectrum Watermark Detection on Degraded Compressed Sensing, IEEE Sensors Letters, vol. 1, no.5, October 2017.
Avik Banerjee, Santi P. Maity, On Optimal Sample Checkpoint for Energy Efficient Cooperative Spectrum Sensing, Digital Signal Processing Journal, Elsevier, Volume 74, March 2018, Pages 56–71.
Tapashi Bhattacharjee, Santi P. Maity, Sk. Rafiul Islam, Hierarchical Secret Image Sharing Scheme in Compressed Sensing, Journal of Signal Processing: Image , Elsevier, vo. 61, Feb. 2018, pp. 21-32 (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.image.2017.10.012).
Sudeshna Sil Kar, Santi P. Maity, Detection of Neovascularization in Retinal Images using Mutual Information Maximization, Journal Of Computers and Electrical Engineering, Elsevier Sc. vol. 62, pp. 194-208, 2017.
Suparna Biswas, Jaya Sil, Santi P. Maity, On Prediction Error Compressed Sensing Image Reconstruction for Face Recognition, Journal of Computers and Electrical Engineering, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compeleceng.2017.11.009
Sutanu Ghosh, Tamaghna Acharya, Santi P. Maity, “Outage analysis in two-way communication with RF energy harvesting relay and co-channel interference” Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, Wiley (Accepted).
Santi P. Maity and Seba Maity, “On Detection Improvement in MC-CDMA Image Watermarking on Fading Channel, Special Issue, GSW-15, Wireless Personal Communication, Springer (Article in Press).
Ankita Pramanik, Santi P. Maity, "On CS Image Reconstruction using LDPC Code over Radio Mobile Channel, Special Issue, GSW-15, Wireless Personal Communication, Springer (Article in Press).