Dr. Santi P. Maity
Professor, Information Technology
Post-Doctoral (Laboratoire des Signaux et Systems , France from January, 2009 to July, 2009, Feb. 2011 to July 2011)
Ph. D in Computer Science and Technology (IIEST, Shibpur, India in association with Machine Intelligence Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India)
M. Tech in Microwaves (The University of Burdwan, 1997)
M. Tech project in Time and Frequency Section, National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi
B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (The University of Burdwan, 1993 )
Department of Information Technology
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
Howrah – 711103, India
Voice: +91-33-2668 4561/62/63 Ext. 858
Fax: (+91) (33) 2668 2916/4564
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
AREA OF RESEARCH
- Cognitive Radio: Cooperative Spectrum Sensing, Joint Spectrum Sensing and Data Transmission, Energy Efficient Cognitive Radio Network, Energy-Spectrum Efficient Trade-off
- MC-CDMA : Power and Spectral Efficient System Design, Multi User Detection, Optimal Power Control
- Digital Watermarking and Secret Sharing: Optimization, Communication Theoretic, Signal Processing and Wavelet Theory Based, Soft-computing, Access control, Error Concealment, Reversible Watermarking, VLSI Architecture, Compressive watermark Detection
- Compressed Sensing: Image Reconstruction, Segmentation, Transmission on Radio channel –LDPC and MIMO
- Diabetic Retinopathy: Vessel Extraction, Lesion Detection, Stage Detection
- Advanced Communication Systems
- Digital Voice and Picture Processing
- Signals, Systems and Circuits
- Information and Coding Theory
- Digital Signal Processing
- Image Processing and Pattern Recognition
RECENT PUBLICATIONS (LAST 10)
- Sudeshna Sil Kar and Santi P. Maity, Retinal Blood Vessel Extraction using Tunable Bandpass Filter and Fuzzy Conditional Entropy, Journal of Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, vol. 133, pp. 111-132, September, 2016.
- Santi P. Maity, Subhankar Chaterjee and Tamaghna Acharya, On Optimal Fuzzy C-Means Clustering for Energy Efficient Cooperative Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio Networks, Journal of Digital Signal Processing, Elsevier, 49, 104-115, 2016.
- Subhankar Chatterjee, Santi P. Maity and Tamaghna Acharya, Energy Efficient Cognitive Radio System for Joint Spectrum Sensing and Data Transmission, Special Issue in Microwatts Wireless Technologies on IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems, vol. 4, No. 3, September 2014, pp. 292-300.
- Hirak Maity and Santi P. Maity, FPGA Implementation of Reversible Watermarking in Digital Images using Reversible Contrast Mapping, Journal of Systems and Software, Elsevier Science, Vol. 96, October 2014, pp.93-104.
- Santi P. Maity, Seba Maity, Jaya Sil, and Claude Delpha, Collusion resilient spread spectrum watermarking in M-band wavelets using GA-Fuzzy Hybridization, Journal of Systems and Software, Elsevier Science, vol. 86, no. 1, 47-59, 2013.
- Amit Phadikar, Santi P. Maity, Mrinal Mandal, Novel Wavelet-based QIM Data Hiding Technique for Tamper Detection and Correction of Digital Images, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, Elsevier Science, vol. 23, pp. 454-466, April 2012.
- Santi P. Maity and Malay K. Kundu, Perceptually adaptive spread transform image watermarking scheme using Hadamard transform, Journal of Information Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 181, pp.450-465, 2011.
- Amit Phadikar and Santi P. Maity, ROI Based Error Concealment of Compressed Object Based Image using QIM Data Hiding and Wavelet Transform, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 56, No. 2. pp. 971-979. 2010.
- Santi P. Maity and Seba Maity, Multistage Spread Spectrum Watermark Detection Technique using Fuzzy Logic, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 16, no. 4, pp.245-248, April 2009.
- Santi P. Maity, Malay K. Kundu and Tirtha S. Das, Robust SS Watermarking with improved capacity, Pattern Recognition Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28, (2007), 350-357.