Sipra Das Bit
Department of Computer Science and Technology
- Ph.D(Engg) from Dept. of Computer Sc. & Engg.from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, 1997
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Research
- Mobile Computing
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Delay Tolerant Network
- Arpan Sen, Tanusree Chatterjee and Sipra DasBit, 'LoWaNA: Low-overhead Watermark Based Node Authentication in WSN', Wireless Networks, Springer (to appear), vol 22, issue 7, October 2016.
- A. Das, N. Mallik, S. Bandyopadhyay, S. DasBit 'Interactive Information Crowdsourcing for Disaster Management Using SMS and Twitter: A Research Prototype', Workshop CASPer at IEEE PerCom, 2016.
- S. Bhattacharjee, S. Basu, S. Roy, S. DasBit, 'Best-effort Delivery of Emergency Messages in Post-disaster Scenario with Content-based Filtering and Priority-enhanced PRoPHET over DTN', IEEE COMSNET, January, 2016.
- S. Basu, S.Roy, S. DasBit, S. Bandyopadhyay, 'A Human Mobility Based Knowledge Sharing Approach for Post Disaster Need Assessment using DTN', ICDCN, Singapore, January 2016.
- Rajib Banerjee, Shibashis Chatterjee and Sipra DasBit, 'An Energy Saving Audio Compression Scheme for WMSN using Spatio-temporal Partial DWT', Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, Elsevier Science, vol 48, pp 389-404, 2015.
- Subir Halder and Sipra DasBit, 'Design of an Archimedes’ Spiral based Node Deployment Scheme Targeting Enhancement of Network Lifetime in Wireless Sensor Networks', Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Elsevier Science, vol 47, pp 147-167, January, 2015.
- Amrita Ghosal and Sipra DasBit, 'A Lightweight Security Scheme for Query Processing in Clustered Wireless Sensor Networks', Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, Elsevier Science, vol 41, pp 240-255, January 2015.
- T. Pal and S.DasBit, ' A new CFA based image compression technique for energy-starved wireless multimedia sensor network ', IEEE INDICON, pp 1-6, Dec, 2015 (Best Paper in a session Award).
- T. Pal, S. Bandyopadhyay, S.DasBit, 'Energy-saving image transmission over WMSN using block size reduction technique', IEEE iNIS, pp 41-46, Dec, 2015.
- R.Banerjee and S. DasBit, 'Low-Overhead Image Compression in WMSN for Post Disaster Situation Analysis', IEEE ANTS, pp 155-160, December, 2015.