Department of Computer Science and Technology
- Ph.D(Tech) in Computer Science from University of Calcutta, 1999 & work done at Advanced Computing & Microelectronics Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
- M.Tech & B.Tech from Calcutta University, 1985 & 1983 respectively
Honors, Awards & Achievements
- Awarded invited German Govt. Fellowship from University of Potsdum, Berline, Germany and worked with Professor Michael Gossel.
- Awarded JSPS Fellowship and worked with Professor H. Fujiwara of Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan.
- Invitation from University of Michigan, AnnArbor, USA and worked with Professor John P.Hays, Shannon Professor of Engineering Science.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Area of Research
- Big data analysis and application
- Social network analysis
- Internet of Things based security
- Machine learning data mining
- Approximate Computing/Stochastic Computing
- Video & ImageProcessing
- Gene Regulatory Network
- Quantum Circuit & cryptography
- Cyber Physical Micro-fluidic Bio-chip & security.
- CAD FOR VLSI
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Operating System
- Introduction to Computing
- VLSI Design
- Switching theory and Finite Automata
- Information & Coding Theory
Recent Publications (Last 10)
- SusantaChakraborty, Debesh.K. Das and Bhargab.B.Bhattacharya “Synthesis of Symmetric Functions for path delay fault testability”, IEEE Transactions on Computer-Added Design ,Vol. 19, no.9, pp.1076-1081 September, 2000.
- SusantaChakraborty, Debesh.K. Das and Bhargab.B.Bhattacharya, “Logical Redundancies in irredundant combinational circuits.” Journal of Electronic Testing: Theory and applications, (JETTA), Kluwer Academic Publishers vol. 4, pp.120-125, 1993.
- M.Gossel, V.Ocheretnij and S.Chakraborty “Diagnosis by repeated application of specific test inputs and by output monitoring of the MISA”, Proceedings of the 10thAsian Test symposium pp.57-62, November,IEEE CS Press, Japan 2001.
- Debesh.K.Das, Susanta Chakraborty and Hideo Fujiwara,“Max-Testable Class of sequential circuits having Combinational test generation” Proceedings of thirteen Asian Test Symposium,pp.342-347,November, IEEE CS Press, Taiwan,2004.
- Sourav De, Siddhartha Bhattacharyya, SusantaChakraborty “Color image segmentation using parallel OptiMUSIG activation function” Applied Soft Computing Journal, vol-12, no-10, pp. 3228 – 3236, 2012.
- BikromadittyaMondal and Susanta Chakraborty “A Comprehensive Fault Diagnosis Technique for reversible Logic Circuit” Electrical Engineering Journal, Elsevier,Vol-40, pp2259-2272,2014.
- HrishikeshBhaumik, Siddhartha Bhattacharyya, Mausumi Das Nath and SusantaChakraborty,“Hybrid Soft Computing Approaches to Content based Video Retrieval: A Brief Review” Journal of Applied Soft Computing, vol-46, pp1008-1029, 2016.
- SaritChakraborty, Chandan Das, SusantaChakraborty and Partha P Dasgupta, “A Novel Two Phase Routing Technique in Digital Microfluidic Biochip” Journalof IETComputers & Digital Techniques, U.K, vol-10, issue-5, pp 233-242, 2016 (Former IEE).
- TapanChowdhury, SusantaChakraborty, S.K. Setua, “ Knowledge Extraction from Big Data using MapReduce-based Parallel-Reduct Algorithm”, 5th International Conference on Computer Science and Network Technology, Changchun, China 2016 , December, 2016.
- SamyaMuhuri, Susanta Chakraborty and S.K. Setua “An Edge Contribution-Based Approach to identify Influential nodes from online Social Networks”, 2nd IEEE International Symposium on Nanoelectronic and Information Systems, December, India, 2016.