Department of Information Technology
- PhD (BESU, Shibpur)
- M.Tech (Institute of Radiophysics and electronics, Calcutta University)
- B.Tech. (Institute of Radiophysics and electronics, Calcutta University)
- B.Sc. (Lady brabourne college, Calcutta University)
- Office: Department of Information Technology, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, Howrah – 711103, India
- E-mail: email@example.com
Area of Research
- Nanometric interconnect design and analysis
- Design of algorithms for ASIC, 3D ICs
- Design automation for Digital Microfluidic Biochip
- Algorithms for wireless sensor network
- Information theory and coding
- Advanced communication systems
- VLSI design
- Communication Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Computer Organization and architecture
- Information and Coding theory
- VLSI System Design
Recent Publications (Last 10)
- Subhamita Mukherjee, Tuhina Samanta, "Distributed Scan Like Fault Detection and Test Optimization for Digital Microfluidic Biochips”, Journal of Electronic Testing: Theory and Applications (Springer Verlag), Volume 31(3), June 2015, pages: 311 - 319.
- Indrajit Pan, and Tuhina Samanta, “A Droplet Clustering and Residue Removal Technique for Cross-contamination Avoidance in Digital Microfluidic Biochip”, International Journal of Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management, ISSN 2150-7988, Volume 6 (5) pp.171 -183, 2013.
- Indrajit Banerjee, Prasenjit Chanak, Tuhina Samanta, Hafizur Rahaman, ”Effective Fault Detection and Routing (EFDR) Scheme for Wireless Sensor Network”, in Elsevier journal of Computers & Electrical Engineering, Volume 40, Issue 2, Feb. 2014, pages 291 - 306.
- Tuhina Samanta, Indrajit Pan, Ritwik Mukherjee, Hafizur Rahaman, and Parthasarathi Dasgupta, “Optimization Algorithms for Digital Microuidic Biochips: A Survey”, in Elsevier journal of Computers & Electrical Engineering, Volume 39, Issue 1, January 2013, pages 112–121.
- Prasenjit Chanak, Tuhina Samanta, Indrajit Banerjee, “Fault-tolerant multipath routing scheme for energy efficient wireless sensor networks”. International Journal of Wireless and Mobile Network, Volume 5(2), 2013, pages 33 – 45.
- Benazir Salma, Mainak Chatterjee and Tuhina Samanta, “Extensive Game model for Concurrent Routing in Wireless Sensor Network”, in proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Green Computing and Internet of Things, Greater Noida, October 2015, pages 1151 - 1155.
- Benazir Salma, Mainak Chatterjee and Tuhina Samanta, “A Game Theoretic Routing Framework Based on Energy-Delay Conservation in WSNs”, accepted for publication at 2015 IEEE Tenth International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing, Singapore, April 2015, pages 1 - 5.
- Mrinmoy Sen, Indrajit Banerjee, Mainak Chatterjee, and Tuhina Samanta, “Sensor Localization using Received Signal Strength Measurements for Obstructed Wireless Sensor Networks with Noisy Channels, in proceedings of 2015 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC) - Workshop - Energy Efficiency in the Internet of Things, and Internet of Things for Energy Efficiency (IEEE WCNC 2015 - Workshop - E2IoT), USA, March 2015, pages 47 - 51.
- Partha Pratim Saha, Sumanto Saha and Tuhina Samanta, “Rectilinear Steiner Clock Tree Routing Technique with Buffer Insertion in Presence of Obstacles”, in proceedings of IEEE 28th International Conference on VLSI Design, Bangalore, India, January 2015, pages 447 – 451.
- Supantha Das, Indrajit Banerjee, Mainak Chatterjee and TuhinaSamanta, “Performance analysis of TDMA Based Data Transmission in WSN”, in proceedings of IEEE 2014 14th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA 14), Japan, November 2014, pages 107 - 112.