The University offers AICTE approved 4-semester post graduate courses leading to Master of Engineering degree in 8 disciplines, namely, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Mining, Electronics and Tele-Communication, Computer Science and Technology, Engineering Mechanics and Geoinformatics and a 4-semester post graduate degree course in Master of Town & Regional Planning.
In addition to above, the Institution also offers the following Post-Graduate Courses:
- 6-semester course in Master of Computer Applications(MCA).
- 6-semester part-time evening Post-graduate courses in Civil Engineering in three areas of specialization namely Structural Engineering, Geo-technical Engineering & Environmental Engineering.
- 6-semester part-time evening course in Industrial Metallurgy.
- 4-semester full time course in Master of Business Administration (MBA) under the aegis of BECSOMS.
- 6-semester full time second shift course in Information Technology, under PDSIT.
- 1 year post-graduate diploma in Bio-Informatics.
- 4 semester full time course in Master of Science in Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry, Applied Mathematics and Applied Geology.
- 4 semester full time in Materials Engineering leading to Master of Technology.