Recruitment for Department of Civil Engineering
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY,
P.O.- Botanic Garden, Howrah -711 103
Phone: 033 26681503, 033 26684561 Fax: 033 26682916
Date: 22nd March, 2017
Project Code: DRC/RKSCPL-CON/CE/SKR/015/15-16
Interested candidates are requested to appear for a walk in-interview for the following temporary post in the above project at the department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, Howrah 711103.
Competent Candidates should bring one application letter, one hard copy of the current bio-data with one colour photographs, and copies of relevant certificates. Candidates should bring all original testimonials for verification.
- Date and Time of Interview: 28 March 2017, 4.00 pm
- Venue of the interview: At Civil Engineering Department, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur.
- Name of the Post - Field Supervisor
- No of post – One [purely temporary]
- Essential Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering with 2 years experience in road safety projects or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 6 years experience in road safety projects or Graduate in any discipline with at least 10 years experience in road safety projects
- Desirable Qualification: Candidate should have the ability to conduct road safety audit including collection of safety and other field data necessary for Safety Audit.
- Remuneration: Rs. 20,000/- per month (all inclusive).
Duration: For 6 months but likely to be extended.
For further information candidate may contact
Prof. Sudip Kumar Roy [firstname.lastname@example.org] or Prof. Sandip Chakraborty [email@example.com] of Civil Engineering Department.