INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING FOR GOODS
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
(Formerly Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur)
Howrah – 711103
IFB No. TEQIP-II/WB/WB2G03/311, 312 and 315 Date: 25/06/2016
1. The Government of India has received a Credit (Cr. 4685-0 IN) from the International Development Association and a Loan from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development in various currencies towards the cost of project Technical Education Quality Improvement Program (TEQIP-Phase II) under project and it is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payments under the contracts for which this Invitation for Bids is issued.
2. The Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply of Packages listed below:
Package 311: HPC and Clouding Platform
Package 312: Servo-Controlled Rock Triaxial Test System
Package 315: Dynamic Triaxial Machine
3. Interested Bidders may obtain further information on availability/ purchase of bid documents, time table for issue of bids and submission, cost of bid and methods of payments, bid security and pre bid meeting from the office of the TEQIP-II, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, India, as details below:
- Bid document is downloadable from the Institute website i.e. www.iiests.ac.in (filled-up downloadable bid document must be submitted along with requisite amount of DD for each bid document otherwise bid will be rejected) and hard copy also can be purchased from the Office of TEQIP–II, IIEST (Ground Floor, Main Academic Building), from 27/06/2016, 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (excluding holidays and weekly off i.e. Saturday and Sunday)and is to be submitted to the following address:-
The Nodal Officer (Procurement),TEQIP-II Office (Ground Floor, Main Academic Building), IIEST, Shibpur, P.O. – Botanic Garden, Howrah – 711103, West Bengal, India.
During bid submission, outer envelope should be superscribed by Bid Reference No. and Date.
- Cost (non-refundable) of each bid document is Rs. 1000/-, Postal charges: for Inland Rs. 250/-, for Overseas: Rs. 500/-.
- Mode of Payment (Cost of bid document): Demand Draft in favour of “BESUS-TEQIP-II Account” payable at Howrah.
Bid Security (valid for a total period of 225 days i.e. 45 days beyond the original bid validity period of 180 days) must be in the form of Bank Guarantee for the following packages is as below
Package 311: Rs. 3,75,000/-
Package 312: Rs. 2,40,000/-
Package 315: Rs. 1,77,000/-
e) Date and time of Pre-bid conference: Monday, the 11th July, 2016 at 15:00 Hrs.
f) Last date and time of submission of bid: Wednesday, the 27th July, 2016 at 16:00 Hrs.