The department has well equipped laboratories to supplement and demonstrate the theory in the curriculum.
Existing laboratories in the department
- Electrical Machine Laboratory
- Power System Laboratory
3. Drives Laboratory
4. Power Electronics Laboratory
- Process Control and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Calibration Laboratory
7. Microprocessor Laboratory
8. Circuits & Measurement Laboratory
9. Control System Laboratory
- Energy Systems Laboratory
11. Simulation Laboratory
12. Industrial Electronics Research Laboratory
13. Relay Laboratory
- Basic Electrical Engineering Laboratory
- Condition Monitoring Laboratory
- Advanced Power Electronics Laboratory
- High Voltage Laboratory
- Smart Control Laboratory
- Smart Instrumentation Laboratory
Air conditioned class rooms with usual multimedia instruction facilities provide ample scope for knowledge dissemination.
There exists complete high speed internet connectivity through a LAN and Wi-fi systems.