Dr. Rama Koteswara Rao Kondasani
School of Management Sciences
- Ph.D in Management from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, 2016
- MBA (Marketing) from Andhra University in 2009
- B.Com from Acharya Nagarjuna University in 2002
Area of Research
- Service Quality
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Research
- Business Analytics
- Customer Satisfaction
- Services Marketing
- Global Marketing Management
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Behaviour & Marketing Research
- Organisational Behaviour
Recent Publications (Last 10)
- Rajeev Kumar Panda & Rama Koteswara Rao Kondasani (2017), Customers' Precedence for Service Quality Dimensions in Indian Private Healthcare Setting: A Ridit Approach; Hospital Topics . Vol.95.
- Rama Koteswara Rao Kondasani & Rajeev Kumar Panda (2016), Service Quality Perception and Behavioural Intention: A Study of Indian Private Hospitals, Journal of Health Management, V. 18(1), pp. 188-203.
- Rama Koteswara Rao Kondasani & Rajeev Kumar Panda (2015), Customer perceived service quality, satisfaction and loyalty in Indian private healthcare. International Journal of Healthcare Quality Assurance, Vol.28 (5), pp. 452-457.
- Rama Koteswara Rao Kondasani & Rajeev Kumar Panda (2014), Assessing Customer Perceive Service Quality in Indian Private Healthcare: An Integrated Approach, Research In Sustainable Business, , Excel Publication, pp. 539-543.
- Rajeev Kumar Panda & Rama Koteswara Rao Kondasani (2017), Assessing customers' perceived service quality in private sector banks in India, Serbian Journal of Management , Vol. 9(1), pp.91-104.