Dr. Asok Adak
Department of Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. (IIT Kharagpur) 2006
- M.Tech. (IIT Kharagpur) 2001
- B.E. (B. E. College (D.U.) 2000
- Office: 2668 4561 to 63, (ext-713)
- Residence: 94771 41363
- Fax: +91 33 2668 2916
- Residential: Qtr. No. B161, IIEST, Shibpur, Howrah - 711103
- Office: Department of Civil Engineering, IIEST Shibpur, Howrah 711103
- E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Honours, Awards, Recognition
- Obtained “Shrimati SaromaSanyal Memorial Prize” by the Institute of Engineers (India) on December 20, 2013 at afternoon.
- Received “Raman Fellowship” from University Grants Commission, New Delhi in 2013 to visit United States (University of Maryland Baltimore County) for the Post-Doctoral Research work for a period of twelve months.
- Received “IEI Young Engineers Award” from The Institute of Engineers (India) in 2009.
- “Young Faculty Research Award” awarded by Bengal Engineering College Alumni Association – Washington Metropoliton Area in 2008.
- Awarded a research grant in SERC Fast Track Proposals for Young Scientists 2007-2010 from DST, amounting Rs. 12.24 lakhs.
- Obtained Silver Medal at IIT, Kharagpur for scoring first position in M. Tech. in Civil Engineering Department in 2001 amongst thirty students in all specialization.