Dr. Chirasree Roy Chaudhuri
Electronics & Tele Communications
- Ph.D. from Jadavpur University in MEMS based porous silicon pressure sensor, 2007.
- ME from Jadavpur University in Electron Device, 2003 (Rank 2nd , 84%)
- BE from Jadavpur University in Electronics and Instrumentation, 2001(Rank 3rd , 85%)
Honors, Awards & Recognition
Post Graduation student Miss. Priya Sharma working under my supervision has received the following awards.
• Awarded ”Ashok Kumar Sarkar Memorial PG Research Award-2018” by Global Alumni Association of Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, March 8, 2018 at IIEST, Shibpur
• Awarded 2nd prize for best oral presentation in International conference on Rural Technology Development and Delivery (RTDD-2018), March 9-11, 2018 at IIT Delhi.
- Visvesvaraya Young Faculty Research Award, MeitY,GoI 2017 ( for 5 years)
- Professional Engineer Award from Society of Engineers and Technicians, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, 2017
- Young Scientist Award, Institute of Smart Materials Structures and Systems, 2015
- Young Scientist Platinum Jubilee Award from National Academy of Science(NASI), 2014
- Women Excellence Award, DST Science and Engineering Research Board, 2013
- Selected as Associate Editor of IEEE Sensors Journal and Senior member, IEEE, 2013
- M.Tech thesis of Ms. Hrilina Ghosh (working under my supervision) received the Best thesis award from Indian National Academy of Engineering, 2013
- M.Tech thesis of Ms. Hrilina Ghosh (working under my supervision) received the Best thesis award from Institute of Smart Materials Structures and Systems, 2013
- Young Engineer Award, Indian National Academy of Engineering, 2011
- Young Faculty Research Award, Global Alumni Association, BESU, 2011
- Texas Instruments, Bangalore Analog Design Contest 2010—Winners of Phase 1 for the design “Signal conditioning circuit for field deployable microimpedance biosensor”
- Young Engineer’s award in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering by Institution of Engineers, 2008.
- AICTE Career Award for Young Teachers 2007-2010.
- Second best paper award at ICST (International Conference on Sensing Technology) 2007, Massey University, New Zealand for the oral paper “Macroporous Silicon as an Electrical Platform For Biosensing Applications”
- Best paper award at NSPTS (national Seminar on Physics and technology of Sensors) 2007, BARC, for the oral paper “Porous Silicon Based Microelectrode Array For Detection And Quantification Of Dehydration”
- Best paper Award in east India ANSYS meet 2004.
- Phone: +9133 2668 4561 to 63 (Ext. 300)
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,