Areas of Interest
Broadly my research is focused at Performance Centric, Power-Aware Nanoscale Computing and Electronic System Design. Major thrust areas are as follows.
- Internet of Things and Hardware Security
- VLSI Layout Design of 3D Integrated Circuits
- Biomolecular Computation (DNA and Ribosomal Computing)
- Memristors: Modeling, Circuit Design, and Applications
Other areas of interests (worked previously but still open) include Reversible Circuit Synthesis, Modeling of Carbon nanotube (CNT) interconnects, Nano-photonic interconnects and photonic NoCs, Quantum Information Processing, Social and Environmental Computing etc.
- University of Lincoln, UK.
- University of North Texas, Denton, TX, USA
- University of Essex, UK
- Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata, India