Jnui Deb Mallick Datta is presently working as the Assistant Professor in School of Management Sciences (SOMS) at Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST), Shibpur for the last 2 years. Previously, she worked as the Assistant Manager in the Incubation Centre (Tagore Centre for Green Technology Business Incubation) of IIEST- Shibpur for more than 2 years.
She has completed her Doctorate in Management from (IIEST), Shibpur. Prior to that, she received M.B.A Degree in Marketing and Systems from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar and B. Tech Degree from the University of Nagpur.
She has total 8+ years of teaching experience in Management in different academic institution besides having 6 years of working in relevant industries and around 4 years of research experience in allied areas of innovation, IP, entrepreneurship and business incubation.
Ph.D (Management), M.B.A (Marketing & Systems), B.Tech (Chemicals)
- Jnui Deb Mallick Datta et. al. “Converting Survival Challenges To Source Of Entrepreneurial Innovations: The Curious Case Of Saha Textile Of Bengal”. Fourteenth Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), February 25-27, 2021.
- Paper Review: “Benefits curve of structural holes for entrepreneurs and non-entrepreneur managers”. 22nd Annual Convention of the Strategic Management Forum (SMF 2020), IIM Ranchi. December 21-23, 2020.
- Arijit Mukherjee, Jnui Deb Mallick Datta, Manas Kumar Sanyal. “Growing Use of Big Data and Analytical Techniques in Marketing: Impact on Consumers’ Behaviour” International Journal of Advanced Research in Science & Technology (IJARST), ISSN (Online) 2581-9429. Volume 7, Issue 4, Pg-99-105, July 2020.
- Manas Kumar Sanyal, Jnui Deb Mallick Datta. “Mainstreaming Traditional Medicinal Practices as Key Determinant of Health and Health Care Systems in Developing Countries.” Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Natural Sciences and Technology (ICNST’18) March 30 - 31, 2018, Asian University for Women, Bangladesh. Published by iLab-Australia.
- Jnui Deb Mallick Datta, Manas Kumar Sanyal. “Powering Entrepreneurship through CSR”. UGC Sponsored International Conference on Research & Innovation in Finance (ICRIF-2018) Dept. of Commerce with Farm Management, Vidyasagar University, West Bengal. Souvenir 2018, Pg.107, February 15-16, 2018.
- Jnui Deb Mallick Datta, Manas Kumar Sanyal. “Entrepreneurship in Traditional knowledge-based Healthcare System: Scopes and Challenges in Indian scenario”. 24th West Bengal State Science and Technology Congress. February 28 & March 1, 2017. Best Paper Award on IPR. 24th West Bengal State Science and Technology Congress, 2017.
- Jnui Deb Mallick Datta, Manas Kumar Sanyal. “Entrepreneurship in Traditional knowledge-based Healthcare System: Scopes and Challenges in Indian scenario”. Regional Science Congress, Burdwan Division, West Bengal, November 7 & 8, 2016.
- Jnui Deb Mallick Datta, Manas Kumar Sanyal .“Promoting Entrepreneurship in Traditional Knowledge Based Healthcare Sector through Quantitative Model Development”. Conference Edited Volume, 9th Conference on Excellence in Research and Education. IIM, Indore, May 3-6, 2016.
- Jnui Deb Mallick Datta, Manas Kumar Sanyal. “Realising prospects of Commercialization of Traditional Knowledge Based Innovation to cater to the growing needs of Health-Care sector in India”. Conference Edited Volume, National Conference on Governance of Traditional Knowledge and Contemporary Innovations, IIT, Roorkee, Proceedings, Pg. 83, March 13 & 14, 2015.
- Jnui Deb Mallick Datta, Manas Kumar Sanyal. “Developing Entrepreneurship Model in the area of Traditional Knowledge-based Healthcare: An Emerging Market in India”. Conference Edited Volume, Springer, ICBPEM, NIT, Rourkela, December 12 - 13, 2014.
- Jnui Deb Mallick Datta, Manas Kumar Sanyal. “Growing Importance of Service sector in Economy: Prospect of Enterprise Development in Healthcare sector in Indian context”. SPANDAN FMS GNIT International Journal of Business Management, ISSN 2348 666X. Volume – I, No – I, PP – 136-146, June 2014.
- Jnui Deb Mallick Datta, Manas Kumar Sanyal. “Traditional Knowledge-based Healthcare System: Study of Entrepreneurial Opportunities in Indian Context”. Global Conference of Service Management’ 2014. AURO University, Surat, India and Manning School of Business University of Massachusetts, USA. January 4 & 5, 2014.
Development of Generic Business Model for Promoting Entrepreneurship based on Traditional Knowledge in Indian Health Care Services
Areas of Research Interest:
- Service Quality
- Consumer Behaviour
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Technology used in Marketing