- PhD (Engg): Metallurgical Engineering: IIT, Kanpur-
- MS (Engg): Physical Metallurgy: Bengal Engineering College (Calcutta University), now IIEST.
- BS (Engg): Metallurgical Engg.: Bengal Engineering College (Calcutta University), now IIEST.
- Physical Metallurgy based steel research (hot deformation, texture, structure-property relation)
- Steel development for various applications (automotive AHSS, oil & gas, railways, lifting & excavation, electrical steel:GO & NGO, construction armour etc)
- Networking with Universities and Research organization
- Management of research & people
Created: 23 November 2019