M.Sc (Delhi University)
Ph.D (Calcutta University)
- Ranked 4th in Higher Secondary Examination (W.B.). .
- ranked 1st class first in B.Sc. (Hons) from Presidency College.
- Recipient of Gold Medal from Calcutta University.
- Ranked 3rd in M.Sc. from Delhi University.
- Obtained M.Phil (Grade A) from Delhi University.
- Obtained Ph.D. from Calcutta University.
- Ph.D. thesis examined and abbreviated by Dr. R.M. Spriggs, the then President of the American Ceramic society.
- Electronic Ceramic Materials, specially ferroelectric materials.
- Dr. Guha introduced a new technology for chemical doping of niobium in barium titanate.
- He proposed a material having very high dielectric constant of about 105.
- He also found out the exact dopant concentration of Nb for which a material undergoes semiconductor to insulator transition.
- Work is now bing done on processing and characterization of electronic ceramic materials with improved PTCR (positive temperature coefficient of resistance) properties, sensor materials, actuators etc.
Shounak Ghosh, Suparna Biswas, Farook Rahaman, B.K. Guha, Saibal Ray, Gravastars in (3+1) dimensions admitting Karmarkar condition, 411, 167968 (13), Annals of Physics, 2019
Abdul Aziz, Saibal Ray, Farook Rahaman, B.K. Guha, Neutron star under homotopy perturbation method, 409, 167918 (22), Annals of Physics, 2019
S. Ghosh, F. Rahaman, Saibal Ray, B.K. Guha, Gravastars with Kuchowicz metric potential, 14, 102473 (8), Results in Physics, 2019
Sourav Roy Chowdhury, Debabrata Deb, Saibal Ray, Farook Rahaman, B.K. Guha, Charged anisotropic strange stars in Finslerian geometry, 79, 547 (15), The European Physical Journal C, 2019
Suparna Biswas, Dibyendu Shee, Saibal Ray, F. Rahaman, B.K. Guha, Relativistic strange stars in Tolman–Kuchowicz spacetime, 409, 167905 (19), Annals of Physics, 2019
Abdul Aziz, Saibal Ray*, Farook Rahaman., M. Khlopov, B.K. Guha, Constraining values of bag constant for strange star candidates, 28, 1941006 (22), IJMPD, 2019
Suparna Biswas, Shounak. Ghosh, Saibal Ray, F. Rahaman, B.K. Guha, Strange stars in Krori–Barua spacetime under f (R, T ) gravity, 401, 1-20, Annals of Physics, 2019
Debabrata Deb, B.K. Guha , Farook Rahaman, Saibal Ray, Anisotropic strange stars under simplest minimal matter-geometry coupling in the f (R;T ) gravity, 97, 084026 (15), Physical Review D, 2018
Debabrata Deb, Farook Rahaman, Saibal Ray, B.K. Guha, Strange stars in f(R; T ) gravity, 03, 044 (21), JCAP, 2018
Debabrata Deb, Maxim Khlopov, Farook Rahaman, Saibal Ray, B.K. Guha, Anisotropic strange stars in the Einstein–Maxwell spacetime, 78, 465 (13), The European Physical Journal C, 2018