- Post Graduation student Miss. Priya Sharma working under my supervision has received the following awards.
• Awarded ”Ashok Kumar Sarkar Memorial PG Research Award-2018” by Global Alumni Association of Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, March 8, 2018 at IIEST, Shibpur
• Awarded 2nd prize for best oral presentation in International conference on Rural Technology Development and Delivery (RTDD-2018), March 9-11, 2018 at IIT Delhi.
- Visvesvaraya Young Faculty Research Award, MeitY,GoI 2017 ( for 5 years)
- Professional Engineer Award from Society of Engineers and Technicians, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, 2017
- Young Scientist Award, Institute of Smart Materials Structures and Systems, 2015
- Young Scientist Platinum Jubilee Award from National Academy of Science(NASI), 2014
- Women Excellence Award, DST Science and Engineering Research Board, 2013
- Selected as Associate Editor of IEEE Sensors Journal and Senior member, IEEE, 2013
- M.Tech thesis of Ms. Hrilina Ghosh (working under my supervision) received the Best thesis award from Indian National Academy of Engineering, 2013
- M.Tech thesis of Ms. Hrilina Ghosh (working under my supervision) received the Best thesis award from Institute of Smart Materials Structures and Systems, 2013
- Young Engineer Award, Indian National Academy of Engineering, 2011
- Young Faculty Research Award, Global Alumni Association, BESU, 2011
- Texas Instruments, Bangalore Analog Design Contest 2010—Winners of Phase 1 for the design “Signal conditioning circuit for field deployable microimpedance biosensor”
- Young Engineer’s award in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering by Institution of Engineers, 2008.
- AICTE Career Award for Young Teachers 2007-2010.
- Second best paper award at ICST (International Conference on Sensing Technology) 2007, Massey University, New Zealand for the oral paper “Macroporous Silicon as an Electrical Platform For Biosensing Applications”
- Best paper award at NSPTS (national Seminar on Physics and technology of Sensors) 2007, BARC, for the oral paper “Porous Silicon Based Microelectrode Array For Detection And Quantification Of Dehydration”
- Best paper Award in east India ANSYS meet 2004.
- Ph.D. from Jadavpur University in MEMS based porous silicon pressure sensor, .
- ME from Jadavpur University in Electron Device, (Rank 2nd , 84%)
- BE from Jadavpur University in Electronics and Instrumentation, (Rank 3rd , 85%)
- Electrical Biosensors
- Chemical Sensors and Related Signal Processing
N. Das, N. Mandal, P. Sekhar, C. RoyChaudhuri, Signal Processing for Single Biomolecule Identification using Nanopores: A Review, IEEE Sensors Journal, 2020
B. Chakraborty, R. Saha, S. Chattopadhyay, D. De, R. Das, M. Mukhopadhyay, M. Palit, and C. Roychaudhuri, Impact of surface defects in electron beam evaporated ZnO thin films on FET biosensing characteristics towards reliable PSA detection, 537, 147895, Applied Surface Science, 2020
N. Mandal, V. Pakira, N. Samanta, N. Das, S. Chakraborty, B. Pramanick, C. RoyChaudhuri, PSA Detection using Label Free Graphene FET with Coplanar Electrodes Based Microfluidic Point of Care Diagnostic Device, 222, 121581, Talanta, 2020
N. Das, G. D. Ropmay, A. M. Joseph and C. RoyChaudhuri, Modelling the Effective Conductance Drop due to a Particle in a Solid State Nanopore Towards Optimized Design, 19 (4), 598-608, IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience, 2020
C. RoyChaudhuri, B. Chakraborty, Development of low noise FET biosensor using graphene and ZnO nanostructures on cost effective substrates for biomolecule detection with enhanced performance, 8(2), 129-136, CSI Transactions on ICT, 2020
B. Pramanick, N. Mandal, D. Mondal, C. RoyChaudhuri and S. Chakraborty, C-MEMS Derived Glassy Carbon Electrodes Based Sensitive Electrochemical Biosensors, 20(21), 12472 - 12478, IEEE Sensors Journal, 2020
B. Chakraborty, D. Mondal and C. RoyChaudhuri, ZnO Nanorod FET Biosensors with Enhanced Sensing Performance: Design Issues for Rational Geometry Selection, 20(22), 13451 - 13460, IEEE Sensors Journal, 2020
P.Pramanik, S.Das, A.Adhikary, C.RoyChaudhuri, A.Bhatatacharyya,, Design and Implementation of Water purification System based on deep ultravaiolet light emitting diodes and a multipass geometry reactor, 18 (3), 306–313., Journal of Water and Health, 2020
R. Sarkar, S. Kishida, M. Kishida, N. Nakamura, T. Kibe, D. Karmakar, C. R. Chaudhuri, and A. Barui, Effect of cigarette smoke extract on mitochondrial heme-metabolism: An in vitro model of oral cancer progression, 60, 336–346, Toxicology in Vitro, 2019
D.Mondal, M. Suresh, Chandra S. Sharma, A.Singha, C.RoyChaudhuri, Optimization of carbon electrodes for electrochemical biosensors: influence of thickness on redox output, Materials Today: Proceedings, 2019