Nonlinear Pulse Reshaping in Single Mode Normal Dispersion Optical Fibers
1. Dipankar Ghosh, Debasruti Chowdhury, and Mousumi Basu, “Silica based highly nonlinear fibers to generate parabolic self-similar pulses,” Optical and Quantum Electronics, vol. 47, pp. 2615-2635, 2015.
2. Debasruti Chowdhury, Dipankar Ghosh, and Mousumi Basu, “Study of parabolic self-similar optical pulse generation in single mode fibers using variational approximation for the LP01 mode,” Optik, vol. 127, pp. 8386-8393, 2016.
3. Debasruti Chowdhury, Navonil Bose, Dipankar Ghosh, and Mousumi Basu, “Performance of different normal dispersion fibers to generate triangular optical pulses,” Optical and Quantum Electronics, vol. 49, pp. 294 (1-18), 2017.
4. Debasruti Chowdhury, Dipankar Ghosh, and Mousumi Basu, “An efficient way of third-order dispersion compensation for reshaping parabolic pulses through normal dispersion fiber amplifier,” Journal of Optics, vol. 20, pp. 095503 (1-11), 2018.
5. Chowdhury, Debasruti, Dipankar Ghosh, Navonil Bose, and Mousumi Basu. "Parabolic pulse regeneration in normal dispersion-decreasing fibers and its equivalent substitutes in presence of third-order dispersion." Applied Physics B 125, no. 6 (2019): 106.