Visvesvaraya PhD FellowshipEnrollment No.:
13 Jul 2015Registration No.:
16 Sep 2016Supervisor: Hafizur Rahaman
1. Presently pursuing research works towards the Ph.D. degree at the School of VLSI Technology of the Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology, Shibpur, West Bengal, India (Jul. 2015 – Present).
2. Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Microelectronics & VLSI Technology from the West Bengal University of Technology (now, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology), Kolkata, India (2009 – 2011).
Degree Grade Point Average (DGPA): 9.52.
3. Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Saroj Mohan Institute of Technology (Techno India Group), affiliated to the West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata, India (2005 – 2009).
4. Passed Higher Secondary board examination (12th) in 2005 from Springdale High School, affiliated to the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE), Kolkata, India.
5. Passed Secondary board examination (10th) in 2003 from Springdale High School, affiliated to the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE), Kolkata, India.
Topic: Memristor-based implementation of logic primitives and slicing architecture for fast computation.
Research Area : Non-volatile memory technology – Memristor.
Logic Designing inside Memristive-Memories, Logic Synthesis using Memristors, Physics based-Device Modelling for Memristor
Technical Skills : C, Verilog, VHDL.
Experimental Skills : MATLAB, Xilinx ISE, Modelsim, Cadence Virtuoso, ABC tool, CUDD package.
Presently working at : Ph.D. Research Scholar at the Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST), Shibpur, India.
Work Experience :
- 2.6 years of Teaching experience at the Neotia Institute of Technology, Management, and Science, affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata, India; worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (Jan. 2013 – Jul. 2015).
- 1.4 years of Industry experience in the VLSI section of Wipro Technologies, Bengaluru; worked as a Project Engineer for a Texas Instruments project (Aug. 2011 – Dec. 2012).
- Visvesvaraya Ph.D. Fellowship by DeitY, Ministry of Communications & IT, Govt. of India, Jul. 2015 - Jul. 2020.
- Product Engineering Services (PES) - Excellence Award for Best Project Delivery by Wipro Technologies in 2012.
- A. Chakraborty, V. Maurya, S. Prasad, S. Gupta, R.S. Chakraborty, and H. Rahaman, “BDD-based Synthesis Technique for improved mapping of Boolean functions inside Memristive crossbar-slices,” accepted in IET Computers and Digital Techniques.
- A. Chakraborty, V. Saurabh, P.S. Gupta, R. Kumar, S. Majumdar, S. Das, and H. Rahaman, “In-memory designing of Delay and Toggle flip-flops utilizing Memristor Aided loGIC (MAGIC),” Integration, the VLSI Journal, vol. 66, pp. 24-34, May 2019.
- A. Chakraborty, A. Sinha, “Conversion of Binary to Single-Term Triple Base Numbers for DSP Applications,” ACM SIGARCH Computer Architecture News, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 5-11, Dec. 2011.
- A. Chakraborty, P.S. Gupta, R. Singh, R. Das, and H. Rahaman, “BDD-based Synthesis Approach for In-Memory Logic Realization utilizing Memristor Aided loGIC (MAGIC),” Integration, the VLSI Journal (under minor revision).
- A. Chakraborty, R.S. Chakraborty, and H. Rahaman, “BDD-based Synthesis Approach for Memristive-realization of Boolean functions to enhance Throughput,” (communicated in IEEE TCAD).
- A. Chakraborty, A. Dhara, and H. Rahaman, “Design of memristor-based up-down counter using material implication logic,” 2016 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), pp. 269-274, Sep. 2016.
- A. Chakraborty, and H. Rahaman, “Implementation of Combinational circuits via Material Implication using Memristors”, 2016 IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing, VLSI, Electrical Circuits and Robotics (DISCOVER), pp. 67-72, Aug. 2016.
- A. Chakraborty, R. Das, C. Bandyopadhyay, and H. Rahaman, “BDD based Synthesis Technique for Design of High-Speed Memristor based Circuits”, 2016 20th International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT), pp. 35-40, May 2016.
- A. Chakraborty, and H. Rahaman, “Reconfigurable Crossbar Architectures for Memristor based Digital Gates”, 2015 6th International Conference on Computers and Devices for Communication (CODEC), Dec. 2015.