He is currently working as a Post-Doc researcher at the University of Quebec (Québec City, Canada).
Severe plastic deformation, Crystallographic texture, Aluminum alloys
• Obtained first prize in oral presentation in Metallum 2018.
• Obtained second prize in poster presentation in NCEM 2016.
• Obtained Institute scholarship in IIEST Shibpur.
1. Influence of homogenisation time on evolution of eutectic phases, dispersoid behaviour and crystallographic texture for Al-Zn-Mg-Cu-Ag alloy, Abhishek Ghosh, Manojit Ghosh, Rajib Kalsar, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 802, (2019) 276-289.
2. On the role of precipitates in controlling microstructure and mechanical properties of Ag and Sn added 7075 alloys during artificial ageing, Abhishek Ghosh, Manojit Ghosh, Gyan Shankar, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 738, (2018), 399-411.
3. Tensile and impact behaviour of thermo mechanically treated and micro-alloyed medium carbon steel bar, Abhishek Ghosh, Manojit Ghosh, Construction and Building Materials, 192, (2018), 657-670.
4. Microstructure and texture development of 7075 alloy during homogenisation, Abhishek Ghosh, Manojit Ghosh, Philosophical Magazine, 98, (2018),1470-1490.
5. Understanding the evolution of microstructural features in the in-situ intermetallic phase reinforced Al/Al3Ti nanocomposite, S Chatterjee, Abhishek Ghosh, AB Mallick, Materials Today: Proceedings 5, (2018), 10118-10130.
6. Deformation and annealing behaviour of dual phase TWIP steel from the perspective of residual stress, faults, microstructures and mechanical properties, Nisith Kumar Tewary, Swarup Kumar Ghosh, Subrata Chatterjee, Abhishek Ghosh, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 733, (2018), 43-58.
7. Phase transformation, dispersoids behaviour and textural development of Al–Zn-Mg-Cu–Sn alloy during homogenisation, Abhishek Ghosh, Manojit Ghosh, Asiful Seikh, Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 9, (2020), 1-12.
8. Development of ultrafine grained Al-Zn-Mg-Cu alloy by equal channel angular pressing: microstructure, texture and mechanical properties. Abhishek Ghosh, Manojit Ghosh, Kondaiah Gudimetla, Rajib Kalsar, Leo Kestens, Chandrasekher Kondaveeti, Bhagat Singh, Balasubriuam Ravisankar, Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 20, (2020), 7.
9. Effect of heat treatment and severe plastic deformation on texture evolution of 7075 alloy, Abhishek Ghosh, Manojit Ghosh, Materials Today: Proceedings.
10. Parametric optimization of WEDM for EN AW 7075 alloy processed by ECAP, Nani Gopal Roy, Abhishek Ghosh, Partha Pratim Dey, Manojit Ghosh, Materials Today: Proceedings.
11. Investigation of phase evolution of Al-Si-Mg coating on hot dipped interstitial-free steel, PP Dey, P Modak, A Ghosh, D Chakrabarti, PS Banerjee, M Ghosh.