Institute FellowshipEnrollment No.:
20 Aug 2018Registration No.:
01 Aug 2019Supervisor: Chandan Kumar Chanda
M. Tech (EE) - Power System
B. Tech (EE)
Topic: Study on Power System Resilience Assessment
Power System Vulnerabilities, Resiliency on the power system, Blockchain based Distributed Energy Trading
- Bose, Dipanjan, Chanda, Chandan Kumar and Chakrabarti, Abhijit. "Blockchain insisted resilience enhancement of power electricity markets using distributed energy trading" International Journal of Emerging Electric Power Systems, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1515/ijeeps-2021-0381
- Bose, Dipanjan, Chanda, Chandan Kumar & Chakrabarti, Abhijit. “Vulnerability assessment of a power transmission network employing complex network theory in a resilience framework” Microsystems Technology 26, 2443–2451 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00542-020-04785-x
- International Conferences
- Bose, Dipanjan, Chanda, Chandan Kumar, Chakrabarti, Abhijit: “Complex Network Theory Based Analysis of Cascading Failure of Electrical Power Transmission Network against Intentional Attacks and Outages”, IET Conference Proceedings, 2021, p. 255-260, DOI: 10.1049/icp.2021.1093
- S. Bhowmik, M. Sarkar, D. Bose and C. K. Chanda, “Distributed Energy Trading Network: Decentralized and Secured”, 2020 3rd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environment: Towards Clean Energy Technologies, 2021, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICEPE50861.2021.9404481.
- M. Mandal, D. Bose and C. K. Chanda, "Assessment of Resiliency by incorporating DGs in Power Network using Graph Theoretic Approach," 2020 3rd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environment: Towards Clean Energy Technologies, 2021, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICEPE50861.2021.9404485.
- A. Maity, S. Mandal, A. Bandyopadhyay, M. Roy, D. Bose and A. Chakrabarti, "Operational Constraints Governed Loadability Characteristics of EHV/UHV Transmission Lines," 2022 International Conference for Advancement in Technology (ICONAT), 2022, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICONAT53423.2022.9725925.
- Chanda, Chandan Kumar, Bose, Dipanjan, “Challenges of Employing Renewable Energy for Reducing Greenhouse Gases (GHGs) and Carbon Footprint, Encyclopedia of Renewable and Sustainable Materials”, Elsevier, 2020, vol. 3, pp. 346-365, ISBN 780128131961, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-803581-8.11170-1.
- Chanda, Chandan Kumar, Bose, Dipanjan, “Optimal Operation of Renewable Distributed Generators (DGs) and its Environmental Benefits”, Encyclopedia of Renewable and Sustainable Materials, Elsevier, 2020, vol. 3, pp. 619-627, ISBN 780128131961, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-803581-8.11008-2.
- Chanda C.K., Vanlalnunsangi E., Adabala S., Bose D. (2022) COVID-19: Impact Analysis on Power Sector (A Comprehensive Review on Demand Change). In: Chanda C.K., Szymanski J.R., Sikander A., Mondal P.K., Acharjee D. (eds) Advanced Energy and Control Systems. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 820. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-7274-3_2 .