Dewaki Nandan Tibarewala
Centre for Healthcare Science & Technology, IIEST, Shibpur
- Ph.D. (Technology), University of Calcutta (1980), Research Area: Biomedical Engineering
- B. Tech (Applied Physics), University of Calcutta (1974), with 80% marks.
- B. Sc. (Physics Honours), St. Xavier’s College, University of Calcutta (1971), with 62% marks.
- Phone: +91 33 2668 4561 to 63
- Mobile: +91 98316 96511
- EMail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Research
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Instrumentation and Sensors
- Image and Signal Processing
- Medical Devices and Drug Development
Recent Publications (Last 10)
- Automated Detection of Early Oral Cancer Trends in Habitual Smokers, S Dey, DN Tibarewala, SP Maity, A Barui - Soft Computing Based Medical Image Analysis, 2018.
- Designing of a Low-Cost Optical Density Meter for Medical Applications, A Sharma, PK Patnaik, S Subhadarshini, SK Nayak et al Environmental, Chemical and Medical Sensors, 2018.
- Development of a Wireless Controlled Iontophoretic Drug Delivery System, PM Pandey, SK Nayak, B Champaty, I Banerjee, et al- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing in Patient 2018.
- Analyzing text recognition from tactually evoked EEG, A Khasnobish, S Datta, R Bose, DN Tibarewala- Cognitive neurodynamics, 2017.
- Optimal choice of k-mer in composition vector method for genome sequence comparison, S Das, T Deb, N Dey, AS Ashour, DK Bhattacharya et al. - Genomics, 2017.
- A generic transferable EEG decoder for online detection of error potential in target selection, S Bhattacharyya, A Konar, DN Tibarewala et al - Frontiers in neuroscience, 2017.
- Motor imagery and error related potential induced position control of a robotic arm, S Bhattacharyya, A Konar, DN Tibarewala - IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica, 2017.
- Non-Linear Analysis of Heart Rate Variability and ECG Signal Features of Swimmers from NIT-Rourkela: A Case Study, A Ray, SK Nayak, B Champaty, DN Tibarewala, K Pal - Computational Tools and Techniques for Biomedical 2017.
- Bypassing the natural visual-motor pathway to execute complex movement related tasks using interval type-2 fuzzy sets, A Khasnobish, A Konar, DN Tibarewala, AK Nagar - IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 2017.
- Effect of Odia and Tamil Music on the ANS and the Conduction Pathway of Heart of Odia Volunteers, SK Nayak, U Srivastava, DN Tibarewala, G Thakur et al- Pattern and Data Analysis in Healthcare Settings, 2017.