Dr. Santi P. Maity
Professor, Information Technology
Post-Doctoral (Laboratoire des Signaux et Systems , France from January, 2009 to July, 2009, Feb. 2011 to July 2011)
Ph. D in Computer Science and Technology (IIEST, Shibpur, India in association with Machine Intelligence Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India)
M. Tech in Microwaves (The University of Burdwan, 1997)
M. Tech project in Time and Frequency Section, National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi
B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (The University of Burdwan, 1993 )
Department of Information Technology
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
Howrah – 711103, India
Voice: +91-33-2668 4561/62/63 Ext. 858
Fax: (+91) (33) 2668 2916/4564
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
AREA OF RESEARCH
- Cognitive Radio: Cooperative Spectrum Sensing, Joint Spectrum Sensing and Data Transmission, Energy Efficient Cognitive Radio Network, Energy-Spectrum Efficient Trade-off
- MC-CDMA : Power and Spectral Efficient System Design, Multi User Detection, Optimal Power Control
- Digital Watermarking and Secret Sharing: Optimization, Communication Theoretic, Signal Processing and Wavelet Theory Based, Soft-computing, Access control, Error Concealment, Reversible Watermarking, VLSI Architecture, Compressive watermark Detection
- Compressed Sensing: Image Reconstruction, Segmentation, Transmission on Radio channel –LDPC and MIMO
- Diabetic Retinopathy: Vessel Extraction, Lesion Detection, Stage Detection
- Advanced Communication Systems
- Digital Voice and Picture Processing
- Signals, Systems and Circuits
- Information and Coding Theory
- Digital Signal Processing
- Image Processing and Pattern Recognition
RECENT PUBLICATIONS (LAST 10)
1. Avik Banerjee, Santi P. Maity and Ritesh Kumar Das, On Throughput Maximization in Cooperative Cognitive Radio Networks with Eavesdropping, IEEE Communication Letters (Accepted).
2. Avik Banjerjee and Santi P. Maity, On Residual Energy Maximization in Cognitive Relay Networks with Eavesdropping, IEEE System Journal, doi 10.1109/JSYST.2018.2873891.
3. Sudeshna Sil Kar, Santi P. Maity, Automatic Detection of Retinal Lesions for Screening of Diabetic
Retinopathy, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 65, no. 3, pp608-618, 2018.
4. A. Baneerjee, A. Paul, S. P. Maity, “Joint Power Allocation and Route Selection for Outage Minimization in Multihop Cognitive Radio Networks with Energy Harvesting”, IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking, Vol. 4, NO. 1, PP. 82-92, March, 2018.
5. S. Chaterjee, Santi P. Maity and Tamaghna Acharya, Energy Efficiency in Cooperative Cognitive Radio Network in Presence of Malicious Users, IEEE Systems Journal, Vol. 12, no. 3, 2197-2206, 2018.
6. Avik Banerjee, Santi P. Maity and Subhabrata Ray, On Outage Secrecy Minimization in an Energy Harvesting Relay Assisted Cognitive Radio Networks, IET Communications, doi: 10.1049/iet-com.2018.5359.
7. S. Sil Kar, S. P. Maity, Gradation of Diabetic Retinopathy on Reconstructed Image using Compressed Sensing, IET Image Processing, DOI: 10.1049/iet-ipr.2017.1013.
8. A. Paul, P. P. Bhattacharya, S. P. Maity, B. Bhattachrya, Plateau limit based Tri-histogramequalization for image enhancement, IET Image Processing, Vol. 12, no. 9, pp.1617-1625, 2018.
9. Anirban Bose, Santi P. Maity, "Spread Spectrum Watermark Detection on Degraded Compressed Sensing" IEEE Sensors Letters, Vol. 1, No. 5, October 2017
10. Avik Banerjee and Santi P. Maity, “On outage minimization in relay assisted cognitive radio networks with energy harvesting”, Ad Hoc Networks, Elsevier Journal, vol. 82, pp.46-55, 2019.