RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED (LIST)
- Chandra Rupa, R., Ujjwal Saha and Mujumdar, P.P., “Model and Parameter Uncertainty in IDF Relationships under Climate Change”, Advances in Water Resources, Volume 79 (2015) pp 127–139
- Dlamini, N.S., Rowshon, M.K., Saha, U., Lai, S.H. and Mohd, M.S.F.,"Developing and calibrating a stochastic rainfall generator model for simulating daily rainfall by Markov chain approach", Jurnal Teknologi, Volume 76 Issue 15 (2015) pp 13–19
- N.S. Dlamini, M.K. Rowshon, Ujjwal Saha, S.H. Lai, A. Fikri and J. Zubaidi, "Simulation of Future Daily Rainfall Scenario using Stochastic Rainfall Generator for a Rice-Growing Irrigation Scheme in Malaysia" Asian Journal of Applied Sciences, Volume 03 Issue 05 (2015) pp 492-501
- Ujjwal Saha, 'Diurnal Rainfall Variation of Bangalore HAL Airport', International Journal of Innovative Reseach in Science, Engineering and Technology, Volume 4 Special Issue 9 (2015) pp 63-68
- Ujjwal Saha, ''Hourly Rainfall Generation by Markov Chain Rainfall Generator", International Journal of Advances in Mechanical and Civil Engineering, Volume 4 Issue 3 (2017) pp 26-30
- P.P.Mujumdar, D. Raje, Ujjwal Saha, “Urban Flooding”, Journal of Hydrological Research and Development”, Vol. 4, 2009.
- Ujjwal Saha, “Climate Change Impact on Urban Environment”, Proc of the National Conference on Geo Environmental Issues and Sustainable Development (GEN-2014), MNNIT, Allahabad, Oct. 11-12, 2014.
- Ujjwal Saha, "Changes in future extreme rainfall over Kolkata: Implication of Urban Flooding", Proc of the National Conference on Water Resources and Flood Management with special reference to Flood Modelling, SVNIT, Surat, October 14-15, 2016.
- Ujjwal Saha, "Management of Urban Water Systems Considering the Impacts of Climate Change", Proc of Seminar on Sustainable development and urbanisation of Indian Building Congress, West Bengal State Centre, Kolkata, 10th September (2016).