30 Dec 2014Registration No.:
03 Mar 2016Supervisor: Hafizur RahamanCo-Supervisor: Kasturi Ghosh
Topic: Fault Detection in Analog Circuits
Research Area : Testing of Analog Circuits
Technical Skills : VHDL, Matlab, Spice Simulation, Implementation of Hardware Module to conduct lab Experiments
Experimental Skills : Modeling of Faults, Designing ATG and Testing Method
Presently working at : Siliguri Institute of Technology, Siliguri
Work Experience : 10 years (Teaching), 1 year (Industry)
- M. K. Parai, S. Srimani, K. Ghosh and H. Rahaman, “Analog Circuit Fault Detection by Impulse Response-Based Signature Analysis," Circuits System & Signal Processing, vol. 39, pp. 4281-4296, Feb. 2020
- S. Srimani, M. K. Parai, K. Ghosh and H. Rahaman, "Parametric fault detection of analog circuits based on Bhattacharyya measure," Analog Integrated Circuits & Signal Processing, vol. 93, pp. 477-488, Oct. 2017
- M. K. Parai, K. Ghosh and H. Rahaman, "Fault detection of continuous time filter using nonlinear feedback based OBIST," in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Computers and Devices for Communication (CODEC), Kolkata, December 16-18, 2015, pp. 1-4
- S. Srimani, R. Singh, M. K. Parai, K. Ghosh and H. Rahaman, "Distortion Analysis Using Volterra Kernel for Amplifier Circuits," IEEE International Symposium on Smart Electronic Systems (iSES) (Formerly iNiS), Rourkela, India, December 16-18, 2019, pp. 308-311
- M. K. Parai, K. Ghosh and H. Rahaman, " Potentiality of Data Fusion in Analog Circuit Fault Diagnosis," 29 th IEEE Asian Test Symposium (ATS’20), Malaysia, November 22-25, 2020.
- M. K. Parai, K. Ghosh and H. Rahaman, " Potentiality of Data Fusion in Analog Circuit Fault Diagnosis," Indicon 2020, Delhi, December 11-13, 2020.